Who We Are:
Gatal Limited is an Irish owned Company Secretarial Services provider based in Dublin and Cork.
What We Do:
Gatal Limited assists companies, their directors, company secretaries and shareholders to comply with the constantly changing regulatory landscape in Ireland and with the statutory responsibilities and obligations placed on them.
Our services are provided to a large number of domestic and international clients and cover all incorporation, annual compliance and dissolution requirements along with all Company Law changes that arise during the life span of Irish Companies.
- Preparation of annual returns and arranging for their subsequent signing and filing with the Companies Registration Office.
- Preparation of board minutes and all ancillary documents required to meet Annual General Meeting requirements.
- Provision of registered office and mail forwarding services.
- Provision of our nominee company, Gatal Secretarial Services Limited, to act as company secretary and nominee shareholder.
- Create, maintain and complete the required Register of Beneficial Ownership filings with the Central Register.
- All services in relation to assisting our international clients comply with their compliance obligations for branches of foreign companies registered in Ireland.
- Maintaining all statutory registers of each company.
Specialised Company Secretarial
- Company incorporation of all types of entities.
- Registration of business names.
- Company name changes.
- Changes to a Company’s authorised and issued share capital.
- Appointment, resignation and changes to directors, company secretary and shareholders.
- Amending a Company’s constitution.
- Assisting with bank account opening procedures.
- Assisting with non-EEA Resident Director insurance bonds, including the sourcing of qualifying resident directors, where applicable.
- Assisting with all aspects of drafting and preparing board and shareholder resolutions for various transactions, such as payment of dividends or bank account mandate changes.
- Dissolving and restoring companies to the Register of Companies.
- Preparation of Share Transfer forms, associated board resolutions and completing the stamping process with Revenue.
- Drafting documentation for company reorganisations such as share for share undertakings, company buy back and redemption of shares.
- Drafting board minutes and related statutory forms to amend annual return dates and financial year ends.
Bespoke Secretarial Services
In addition to our Annual and Specialised Company Secretarial Services, we also provide an individually tailored service where our Company Secretaries attend board and shareholder meetings, for the purpose of minute taking and advising on Companies Act compliance matters as they arise.
We have the facilities available to host and manage meetings in our offices in Dublin and Cork.
We will work alongside you to provide individual Corporate Health Check Reviews and Compliance Framework Plans for all Irish and UK registered entities, including the design and layout of your Company’s headed notepaper and business documents to ensure they comply with statutory requirements.
Please contact Gatal or your usual Moore contact should you require more information on our Service Offerings.