Annual Company Secretarial compliance services are forever changing and the directors and company secretaries of Irish companies are obliged to ensure their companies comply on an annual basis with the requirements set out in the Companies Act 2014. Working with you, we devise Compliance Plans for each entity to ensure that all requirements are managed and controlled by us to allow you manage and control your business. Our annual services include:
- Preparation of the annual returns of your Company and arranging for their subsequent signing and filing with the Companies Registration Office.
- Preparation of board minutes to approve the annual financial statements and all relevant documents required to ensure the Annual General Meeting requirements are satisfied.
- Registered office and mail forwarding.
- Provision of our nominee company, Gatal Secretarial Services Limited, to act as company secretary, assistant company secretary to support you or as nominee shareholder.
- Creating, maintaining and completing the required annual filings associated with each entities Register of Beneficial Ownership – please contact us for more information relating to this new requirement affecting all Irish registered entities.
- All services in relation to assisting our international clients comply with their compliance obligations for branches of foreign companies are registered in Ireland, including registration, acting as authorised compliance person and removing branches from the Register.
- Maintaining statutory registers of each company.